This is a master set up section to capture statutory information of an organization and set up rules/policies required to run payroll.
Go to Configure menu > click on Company Profile
Enter Company Name & other related details of an organization.
Here are the tabs information’s given:
- Contact Information: Enter Contact information like Name, Email ID & Phone Number of the person responsible / handling payroll.
- Registration Information: Enter PAN, TAN & other registration details of the Company.
- PT Information: Enter PT registration information.
- PF Information: Enter PF registration information if registered and applicable. It is not a mandatory data entry tab.
- ESI Information: Enter ESI registration information if registered and applicable. It is not a mandatory data entry tab.
- IT Info: Enter IT information viz., Signatory Name, Signatory’s Father Name, Address, Signatory designation, CIT (TDS), City and pin code etc. These details are displayed in Form 16 Part-B.
- Labour Law info: Enter Labour Law registration information.
- Setup rules:
- Login ID type: Select the login type as Employee code or Employee email to enable employees to login to ESS.
- Generate the employee code automatically: Enable this option to generate Employee code automatically. While creating a new Employee, code field is displayed as “AUTOMATIC” and employee code is generated automatically after entering all the employee details and saved successfully.
- Code format: Paybooks gives an option to prefix / suffix to employee code. It is not a mandatory to choose a prefix / suffix. Example: [Company Short Name] [Employee Code] [Branch] i.e., CSN001BNG
- Pay allocation for Basic: Select CTC where salary structure is formula based, to enter manual amount ADHOC option can be selected.
- Basic in %: In case of salary structure is formula based enter basic percentage to calculate basic automatically.
- Minimum Basic: Enter the applicable Minimum Wages if company is governed by the Minimum Wages Act 1948.
- Salary definition:
- Standard – Choose this option if all employees salary structure is common
- Template-wise - This option gives the flexibility to define salary structure for different level / designation / departments / projects etc., and create multiple rules for the same salary component. After attaching a template to an employee, there is an option to include/exclude certain salary component.
- Pay slip format: Paybooks offers multiple payslip formats based on organization requirement. Click on this link to view the different payslip format and choose the one which matches your requirement.
- Branch wise holiday applicable: Enabling this option gives the organization a flexibility to define holidays at branch level.
- Comp-off – This option allows employee to take a comp off on some other day
- Payout – In this option, employee can request to get paid for working on a holiday
- Both – Paybooks offers the flexibility of configuring both the option to enable employee to either choose comp-off or to get paid.
Add on modules: Settings of Add on module could be set up in Add-on Modules tab like FBP, Spend Management & Shift Management.
Email Setup: Enter the From Email address settings from which all mails to be triggered to your employees here. Click here for more details