Users have the option to add/edit/view/delete Loan details of employees.
Go to Transactions >> Loan Management >> Click on Disburse Loans
Click on"New" to add a new loan record
Click on "Import" to import new loan records in bulk
Click on "History Import" to import the Loan History data.
- To search the record enter either the Employee Code, Name or Loan name in "Code/Name/Loan Name"
- Select the "Loan Name" from the drop-down
- Enter the "Loan Description", like a reason for giving the loan, additional remarks, etc…
- Enter the "Loan Amount".
- Enter the "Loan Disbursed Date".
- The "Opening Balance" field will be auto-fetched from the amount entered in "Loan Amount".
- Enter the "Repayment Start Date" from when the repayment should commence.
- Select the "Recovery Type" if monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
- Select the "Interest Type" from the drop-down.
- Enter the "Rate of Interest", if any
- Enter the number of EMIs in "No. Installments".
- Select the "Round-off Value" from the drop-down.
- Select "Calculate Perquisite", if perquisite should be calculated
- Select "Is External Loan", if the loan repayment has to be paid to an external agency
- Click on "Repayment Schedule" to generate the Schedule with the details of the number of Installments & Payable Amount
- Click "Save"