Paybooks eliminates the need for paperwork and excel sheets in managing employee data and leave requests. Once an employee has viewed his or her leave balances on their online calendar they can plan and place a leave request by simply selecting the leave type, start and end dates and place a leave request. The request would go as an email to the manager in the preset approval path. Paybooks allows companies to have custom location based settings for departments, teams, holidays, job titles and employee types and to set leave types and approval paths at each level including at individual employee level. Managerial reports can be run at all levels.
Accrual rules and policies can be set easily at different levels – company, location/branch or department or even based on job title.
Paybooks enhances employee satisfaction by speeding up the workflow of leave requests and helps management plan resource availability. The HR department gets quick and easy online access to employee data and can set leave policies in compliance with company HR policies.
Paybooks, with its powerful features –
- cuts out the physical movements,
- enables on-the-spot approval/rejection decisions by managers,
- sends auto email notifications,
- enables decisions on the email without logon,
- enables applicant and approver to view leave history and balances
- updates leave records automatically
- supports multi leave rules – sandwich rule, min and max instance, carry over rule, lapse rule, encashment, min service records, max allowable balances and many more
enables reporting manager to view calendar with reportee leave status
Paybooks can be configured to automatically sync with your biometric/time machine and can provide a seamless integration to help you manage time and attendance data without a sweat.