Assign Reporting Manager
You can map the Reporting Manager & enter the Second Reporting Manager details for all employees.
Mapped Reporting Managers will have access to Approve/Reject Leaves & Reimbursement requests raised by their subordinates.
Assigning Reporting Managers manually
Go to Employee menu >> More tab >> under Assign Manager >> Click on Map Reporting Manager link
- Click on the "View" button to see the list of unmapped employees,
- Check the box "YES" in "Map Reportee"
- Click click on the "View" button to see the list of employees to whom RM is already mapped
- In Reporting Manager Column map RM against the employee record using the drop-down field
- In Sec.Reporting Manager & Sec. Reporter Email columns enter the name and email id.
Bulk assigning of Reporting Manager using Import Option
Go to Employee menu >> More tab >> under Assign Manager >> Click on Import Reporting Manager link
- Click on Download Template here to generate excel with the list of employees.
- Fill in the Reporting Manager Column and save the file.
- Click on “Choose File”
- Select the file and click on “Import”.
The Second Reporting Manager gets only the Mail Notifications on the Leave Applied & Leave Approve/Reject details.
Reporting Manager can also be mapped to employees under
Master tab >> Edit selected Employee Master record >> in Official Details tab >> Reporting Manager Field.
The option of Self-Approval is also available. Here the user can self-approve the leaves.
To self-approve leaves, the user can go to the Employee menu >> More tab >> under Assign Manager >> Click on Self Approval
To enable the self-approval
Search the Employee code
Select the option LMS and Save.
Once the leave is applied by the particular employee by default the leave will get auto-approved.