1. Download payroll register – You should download the payroll register containing complete breakup of all earning and deductions for all employees and check that the calculations are correct and you haven’t missed anything. If you need to make corrections, you can re-run payroll after making corrections. Else, you can proceed and publish pay slips to employees
2. Post Journal voucher entry in QuickBooks accounts – You’ll need to post journey voucher (JV) entry for payroll transactions in QuickBooks accounts.
3. Create employee self-service login for new joinees – You’ll need to create login of employee self-service for new joinees so that they can start viewing view pay slips and other reports.
4. Publish payslip – To let employees view pay slips from employee self-service for current month, you will need to publish pay slips. If some or all of your employees don’t have access to employee self-service, you can download or print pay slips and email pay slips to those employees.
5. Download PF, PT, and ESI reports for filing – You’ll need to download PF, PT and ESI reports, upload them in respective websites of government and make payments.
6. Download Income tax report (24Q) at the end of each quarter – You’ll need to download TDS report 24Q containing income tax deductions of employees and upload TDS 24Q in govt. website.
7. Download Bank Statement – You will need to download bank statements containing the net salary to be paid to your employees and upload it in your bank’s account so that the bank can make payments to your employees.
8. Generate full & final settlements reports for employees leaving the company – You need to generate full & final settlement report containing the final amount to be paid to employees or to be recovered from them, on their exit.