Add the Bank details:
To add the Bank details: - Go to Payroll settings >> Banks >> Enter the Bank name, Account No, Branch, IFSC and MICR click on Add Bank.
Step 2: -
To Register for Direct salary Payment: -
From Dashboard >> Select Salary Payment >> Click on Register Here >> Select the A/C Number and Enter the Corporate Id and User Id and tick on Accept the Terms of Service and click on Submit to Bank.
Corporate Id: - Corporate Id which is used for login to ICICI Corporate Internet Banking Portal
User Id: - User Id which is used for login to ICICI Corporate Internet Banking Portal.
Step 3: -
- After click on the “Submit to Bank”, log in to ICICI Bank Corporate Banking Portal.
- On the Homepage, click on Pending on Me which is on the top right corner of the Home Page.
- Click on the Connected Banking Approval Sub Menu.
- Click on Approve button under the tab Paybooks after you go through the terms in the Disclaimer section to complete the one-time registration for the Direct Salary Payment.
Step 4: -
After successful registration, the registration status of direct salary payment of ICICI current account will reflect as Active.
And after activation of Direct salary Payment do the test payment to check whether the Direct salary payment is working fine
- Click on the Test Payment option
- Select the employees and click on the Initiate Test Payment.
Once Direct Salary Payment is initiated, please log in to ICICI Bank, net-banking portal (Hyperlink)
Note: The salary will be credited to employees based on RBI guidelines.
Once the payment is successful, Last payment Status and Last payment confirmation message will be updated in the application
Note: - Pay Salary from the menu should be selected as ICICI Bank in the employee master under Official Tab.