1:To approve leave/reject leave as a Reporting Manager:
A: Once logged in click on Menu bar option as shown below.
B: After clicking on the Menu bar, the below-shown options will reflect, select Approvals to approve/reject the leaves.
C: Once clicked on Approvals all the Pending leaves will get reflected, select to be approved and click on Approve or Decline (Reject).
Note:1. The Reporting manager can approve or reject leave requests over the mail.
2. The first HR will be notified only when the leaves are approved or rejected by the Reporting Manager.
2:How to approve/reject Comp off as a Reporting Manager:
A: After clicking on Menu bar the below-shown options will reflect, select Approvals to approve/reject the Comp Off.
B: After clicking on Approvals, select Comp off from the dropdown as shown below and select the status accordingly and approve/reject.
Note:1. The Reporting manager can approve or reject Comp off requests over the mail.
2. The first HR will be notified only when the Comp offs are approved or rejected by the Reporting Manager.
3. The employees will receive mail notification regarding the approval/rejection.
3: To approve or reject leaves from HR login refer the below path:
Login as an HR >> Go to Transactions >> Leave Management >>Approve Leave Requests
Once clicked on Approve Leave Request the below screen will reflect,
- Select the respective Reporting Manager from the Approver dropdown
- Select the Status and tick/check the employees then select Approved and click on Submit option.
- In case of Rejection select Rejected instead of Approved and click on Submit
Note: HR doesn’t have access to approve the comp off in the absence of reporting manager