Monthly Payroll / Payrun

How to export Resigned employees’ master details in bulk
Go to Employees >> Click Employee Master >> Next to Add employee from the drop-down list >> Click Bulk Edit employee master. In Empl...
Wed, 7 Aug, 2019 at 6:23 PM
How to Override the incremental arrears
Once the increment is updated and if you want to override the arrears instead of the system calculated arrears find the below path. Employees >> Mo...
Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 6:52 PM