You can update all variable salary components for payment or recovery of salary on the pay adjustments page. 


E.g. If you want to pay a bonus/incentive to some employees, you can update the amount to be paid in the salary component - Bonus or Incentive.


Similarly in case of overpayment of salary in prior months, you can recover the same by updating the deduction in the variable component, like salary recovery or special allowance recovery.