This feature is used to update resigned employee and to do processing of Full and Final settlement for resigned employee.
Go to Employees menu >> click on Manage Exits
- Click on Add Employee button to create/mark an existing/active employee as resigned.
- Search the resigned employee by Code/Name and select.
- Enter the Resignation/FFS Date & Last Working Date of the employee
- Enter the Remarks, Select Reason for leaving & ESI Remarks
- Select Pay Process Type
- Select checkbox Is Settled? If full & final is already processed
Click on Save to save resigned details and click on List button to process Full & Final.
To do any correction in resigned details, click on View/Edit.
Click on Process icon to do Full & Final settlement processing
Enter F&F Process Date
In this page, user can also view information’s related to Income Tax Declaration and the pending applications of Leave, Comp Off, FBP Claim & Reimbursement
LOP Details: LOP days will be fetched automatically, if there are leaves applied in LMS & Bio-Metric in this field, users can also enter the LOP days manually.
- Automatically earned leave data will get fetched from leave management module and leave encashment amount would be calculated, if you are using (LMS) leave management system.
- Encashment amount will get calculated based on formula entered in leave encashment component and leave configuration.
Note: System also allows overriding the leave encashment amount.
- Actual Pending amount: Employee’s pending loan amount will get displayed in this field
- Deduction Amount: In this field, user can enter/override the loan amount to be deducted.
- FBP Actual Unclaimed Amount: Employee’s FBP Unclaimed amount will get displayed in this field.
- FBP Unclaimed Amount: In this field, user can enter/override the FBP Unclaimed amount manually.
- Pay: Select this option if there is any notice period payable by employer
- Recovery: Select this option if there is any recovery from employee.
- Enter the Notice Period (days), based on the days entered in this field, system will calculate Actual Notice Amount
- Notice Amount: In this field user can enter/override the Notice Amount manually.
Note: Notice pay and Notice recovery component should be created, only then the amount will appear in FFS report.
To know how to create Notice Pay/Recovery component click here.
- System will automatically calculate Gratuity based on employees DOJ. Calculated Years and Amount can be seen in Actual Gratuity Period (Years) & Actual Gratuity Amount.
- In fields Gratuity Period (Years) & Gratuity Amount, user can enter/override the amounts manually
After entering all fields click on Process Settlement button.
In Process Pay Settlement Page, user can enter/update, any variable one time payable/deductible amounts, in Adjustment Column
Click on Next button to preview FFS.
Check/Validate whether all the information is correct and click on save, else go back to previous pages, edit/update the correct details if there are any corrections.
Click on Report, to generate FFS Report.